Spyware & Virus Removal
Spyware & Virus Removal
Are you noticing one or more of the following:
- Pop-ups while browsing the web?
- Slowing down computer?
- Change in home page?
- Redirecting of sites?
- False anti-virus protection software?
You may have harmful viruses or malware on your computer. Even though you may have a virus protection software, viruses and malicious software are an ongoing challenge for all internet users. We can repair and prevent issues by removing harmful software and viruses from your system. Virus protection is vital, especially when your data is not backed up. Let us help you protect your computer from harmful viruses, worms, spyware, spam, trojans, and other malware. An MMWACS technician can help you get rid of threats on your computer, and help you prevent them in the future. Don't make it easy for hackers to get to your personal information. Surf the web confidently with the proper protection against ad-ware and malware.
Anti-virus is your best line of defense and must be on every computer. We use top of the line protection and cleaning software..
We can help you with:
- Securing your home or office network
- Fixing system problems caused by viruses and other malware
- Removing all spyware, ad-ware, malware, and viruses
- Testing operating systems and software
- Removing all malicious programs that could harm your computer or destroy your data
- Advising against the threat of virus infection and identity theft
- Installing updates for protection on security software
- Backing up your data automatically
- Clearing Internet history and delete all cookies
- Protecting your system from future threats
- Installing anti-virus, anti-spyware, and anti-phishing
- Installing, configuring, and updating your firewall
- Setting up alerts modified for you
- Blocking unwanted websites
- Customizing your web browser
Spyware and Virus removal is performed at a flat rate of $150 per computer in house or $175 On-site.
MMWACS is known for its high standards of professionalism and performance.
DISCLAIMER: We only provide the client with a trial versions of all required software to help protect their system. The client is responsible for purchasing the licenses required from the respective software developers to keep the software up to date and operating properly. MMWACS is not responsible for the licenses, but will assist the client in purchasing them at their expense if needed.